How to Retire Early and Wealthy…
Believe it or not, building wealth for a secure, early retirement is actually very simple…
… in theory.
The equation for financial success is a function of just three easy-to-understand principles:
- The amount of money you invest.
- The growth rate of your money.
- The amount of time it has to grow.
Unfortunately, few people succeed in building wealth because it has little to do with understanding simple principles and everything to do with taking effective action. The challenge isn’t in knowledge, but in translating that knowledge into meaningful results.
Why? Building wealth requires you overcome the following two hurdles:
- You must translate the wealth building principles into actionable rules that will take you to your goal.
- Then, you must actually live according to those rules.
You probably already know the three principles for compounding and building wealth. Most people do; yet, few people actually live according to them.
To know and not do is to not know at all.
This is critical. Most people fail to succeed financially because the rules are easy to understand but surprisingly hard to live by. Living them is the key… and also the problem.
For that reason, don’t judge the quality of the following twelve tips by whether they “rock your boat” with originality and genius. That’s not the point.
If early retirement planning via smart wealth building is as straightforward as I claim, then this shouldn’t be rocket science. In fact, you probably already know most of what’s in this article.
But before you yawn and click away from the page, you may want to consider whether or not you are living in congruence with each of the following wealth building tips. That’s the key!
You may think you know this stuff already. But if you aren’t talking the talk and walking the walk, then it requires revisiting.
Either you are living in integrity with what is taking you toward wealth and an early retirement, or you aren’t. It’s just that simple.
- Reveals the only 3 action steps you need to ensure your early retirement goals.
- Uncovers the 2 obstacles that derail most early retirements… and how to avoid them.
- Shows you how to put your financial security on auto-pilot.